Fireside is a leading STEELCASE office furniture dealership with an exciting opportunity for a qualified Account Coordinator.
Maximize productivity of account managers by assisting in the sales process, processing orders and providing customer service.
Primary Duties: Account Coordinator:
- Create quotes updates for customers under specification direction from account manager.
- Update proposal after designer has done plan check, checking quantity and part changes
- Coordinate customer orders and projects from quote to completion.
- Confirm ship dates, addresses, contacts, and special instructions for delivery
- Coordinate with client and account manager to confirm project scheduling
- Compile installation plans, renderings, and instructions in advance of install, and confirm plans with installation crew and account manager
- Project support:
- Assist account manager in product selection on niche products using Marketplace, My Resource Library, and other product sourcing methods.
- Submit requests for specials to vendors
- Coordinate FOS demo products – delivery, pick-up, and showroom tagging
- Assist in confirming scheduling for installation.
- Capture information from installation work crew
- Process orders for replacement products and coordinate with installation for return trip to correct issue
- Follow-up with client and account manager on the problem and timeline for correcting the issue
- Vendor Management:
- Capture and maintain discounts sheets & line lists for all vendors
- Check pricing for specific products, check stock & get freight quotes
- Assist in RFP responses: assemble PDF brochures and warranty information (electronic & hard copy), vendor requests, print, and compile for submittal
- Set-up customer accounts by securing credit application, customer details, etc.
- Maintain product and finish library.
- Catalog Steelcase support materials, including finish samples and brochures
- Organize and file vendor mailings and samples
- Purge outdated materials
- Oversee the furniture showroom.
- Update tagging and signage with current pricing
- Create and maintain templates for all items, including owned employee stations, to capture what is being shown even if price is not listed on the station
- Update tagging and signage on clearance and non-inventoried showroom products
- Assist in organization and planning of special events and training.
- Back up furniture purchasing.
The above duties may be supplemented with additional duties as assigned.
Formal Education or Equivalent Experience
- College or 3 years work experience in similar field
- Strong math aptitude
- Experience with sales or administrative assistant specific duties
- Relevant industry experience desirable
Special Training or Skills Needed
- Excellent phone and computer skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
- Some project management involvement
- Ability to read blue prints
- Computer skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Willingness to learn and cooperative spirit
- Professional appearance