We are looking for an experienced delivery driver to service our customers in a safe and timely manner. To be able to work closely as a team to complete all aspects of a given task. Driver needs to be friendly and have a clean appearance. Driver will be driving a company van. Delivering to customers could mean dropping packages off at front desk or at any other key points in the customers office. Start time at the warehouse is 8:30 am.
Fireside Office Solutions is a 39-year-old company. FOS offers several categories to its customers, office product, janitorial supplies and furniture and much more.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Transport office supplies and furniture.
- Accountable for matching paperwork with the packages.
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance.
- Communicate with customer service and our customers.
- Be pleasant and positive to customers.
- Some heavy lifting required to deliver paper or furniture.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proven work experience as a delivery driver.
- Hands on experience with electronic equipment and software.
- Friendly and neat appearance.
- No recent moving or driving violations.
- Valid driving license.
- Route Delivery Driver: 1 year (Preferred)