This position will be responsible for preparing, scanning & indexing physical and electronic documents/images, ensuring that all imaged documents adhere to quality control standards.
- Perform high volume document scanning and imaging work
- Index documents and in some cases, re-scan if needed
- Unbox, sort and feed documents into high-speed scanners and perform any quality assurance work while scanning the documents
- File/re-box documents upon completing the scanning process
- Will regularly lift/push/pull objects, perform data entry and work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Work in a document production environment, scanning/imaging documents in high volumes
- Open boxes of documents, sort, remove binding/staples and feed documents through high-speed scanners
- Organize documents (ie. Prep) for scanning and resort for re-sort for storage
- Meet deadlines/production requirements per day/week
- Perform any data entry as required per assignments
- Provides regular reports of work performed and accomplished.
- Troubleshoots minor issues with imaging software and equipment and provides suggestions for resolving issues and improving workflow.
- Driven by client satisfaction
- Strong integrity, solid business ethics
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Attention to detail: Good with numbers, letters, highly organized, reading/writing etc.
- Fast learner and works well in deadline driven situations
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience working in a document imaging or production facility processing/scanning documents.
- Experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, PDF/TIF document viewers
- Individual able to operate efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Must have good customer service skills and works well with others on a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated skills in organization and strong attention to details
- Learns quickly and is adaptable to learning on the job
- Must have a strong ability to manage multiple priorities and work under production deadlines