Great opportunity to join our team!
Fireside is a leading office furniture dealership with an exciting opportunity for a qualified Purchasing Coordinator.
Founded in 1979, Fireside Office Solutions is a private locally owned company that continues to grow and evolve just like our customers. Fireside is a full service provider of office furniture, architectural, interior design, project management, installation services, and technology products. Our ‘Solutions’ help you connect to efficient workspaces. Your success is what makes us ‘Love How You Work’.
Fireside Office Solutions has an established presence in our community and western North Dakota. We are known for having a passion of helping our customers create the right office environment.
Our facility provides an exciting work environment! We offer a full benefits package including; “Health Insurance, 401K Plan, Paid Vacation and Holidays; as well as competitive compensation.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Receive and input customer order into our order entry system
- Create vendor purchase orders
- Track all vendor orders and update ETA’s and tracking of shipments
- Investigate PO discrepancies
- Ensuring all available inventory is used first as wall as keeping up with backordered product to be inform project manager and sales staff
- Work with manufacture representatives
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested
Ideal Skill Sets:
- High attention to detail
- Ability to understand and adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent communications skills
- Comfortable and progressive with technology
- Microsoft office experience preferred Intermediate to Proficient
- Great team player
- Self-directed with a high level of initiative