Fireside is the regions premier office furniture provider with an exciting opportunity for a qualified Furniture Installer – Full Time
We are looking for a Furniture Installer. This individual’s responsibilities would include
- Load furniture orders onto truck and deliver product to customer
- Complete furniture assembly/installation as per installation specifications
- Install all types of free-standing furniture, panel and modular systems, including placement, leveling, wipe-down and touch-up of metal and wood furniture at customer location and dispose of all trash wrapping debris
- Forklift training onsite
- Appearance: Wear clothing provided by the company. The clothing must be clean and presentable every day
- Must have good customer service skills
- Ability to work by themselves and with a team of people
- Other duties as assigned
Job Qualifications Requirements:
- Have at least 1 year of experience as an office furniture/cubicle installer in the moving industry, with more experience preferred
- Be able to assemble and install various types of office furniture, cubicles, desks, chairs, and efficiently tear down cubicles
- Be able to lift up to 50 lbs., as needed
- Be available to work M-F 8-5, and overtime if needed
- Have reliable transportation
- Be willing to learn and advance with our team of professionals
- Consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
Our newly renovated facility provides an innovative, exciting office environment! We offer comprehensive retirement/health benefits, technology & work environment that promotes work mobility and competitive compensation.
For your convenience, submit a resume and cover letter below. Resumes may also be mailed, emailed, or bring them in person.