Fireside Office Products Inc. (Fireside) Collection and Use of Your Information
1) Logging On. Like most Internet sites, Fireside uses your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer this Web Site. Your IP address is also used to gather broad, demographic information. This demographic information is distributed to current and potential advertisers. However, name and specific registrant information is not linked to broad demographic data and will not be distributed.
2) Submitted Information. Fireside Office Products may ask you to provide it with personal information regarding your visit to the Web Site as well as any information regarding your interest and/or desire to purchase the services offered on the Web Site. Fireside may use the contact information to send you information about Fireside and the products we have to offer. If you do not wish to receive such information, and wish to stop receipt of information about Fireside, contact Fireside in accordance with Paragraph 9.
4) Other Information. You may choose to send Fireside a question via e-mail, register for a special service or otherwise communicate with Fireside. Fireside uses such information to communicate with you and to enhance this Web Site to better meet your needs.
6) Right to Opt Out. You may choose whether to receive direct marketing communications relating to Fireside. If you do not want to receive such information, you should contact Fireside, in accordance with Paragraph 9, and request to “opt out.” Upon receipt and processing of an opt out request, Fireside will not include you in any future marketing communications.
7) Security; No Liability. Fireside Office Products has implemented security measures to help protect against the risk of loss, misuse and alteration of any information under Fireside control. Fireside uses the industry standard secure socket encryption protocol to safeguard the security of your transactions. When entering personal information, SSL technology encrypts your information in an effort to prevent others from obtaining it. Nevertheless, such security measures may not prevent all loss, misuse or alteration of information on this Web Site, and Fireside is not responsible for any damages or liabilities relating to any such security failures. Furthermore, this Web Site contains links to other web sites. Fireside is not responsible for nor can Fireside ensure the privacy practices or content of such other web sites.